Baby and Me
Fiore's Baby and Me classes are an opportunity for parents to learn to understand their child’s needs and wants while providing a warm and nurturing community of support. During these 6-week sessions, parents will gather ideas and suggestions for setting up their homes as well as learn activities parents can do with their child to aid in their development.
What you can expect:
- Support and guidance from an AMI Assistants to Infancy guide (ages 0-3).
- An opportunity to meet and connect with a small group of parents going through the same phase of parenthood.
- Learn how to observe your child and use those observations to meet their needs.
- Ideas and support for setting up your home environment for baby.
- Developmentally appropriate and stimulating activities to do with your baby.
- Tips and tricks for topics such as diapering, feeding, and sleep.
Current Session Dates
2023-24 session dates coming soon!
If you are interested in learning more about our programs, join one of our virtual tours!